Slide ShowClick to see another listing
Vero Beach, Florida — Green Home For Sale
Beautiful Florida home gut renovated 10 years ago Using all healthy products throughout.
Listing ID: 20356
- Healthy Home
|Asking Price (USD)||$698,000|
|Annual Property Tax||$4,818|
|Annual Utility Cost||$3,000|
|Home Area||2,815 sq ft|
|Total Property Area||2614 sq ft|
Lushly landscaped and Steps to the ocean in this very private three bedroom three bath with either 4th bedroom or office. Home was gut renovated in 2008 using no VOC paints, caulking, thinset/grout and 20 inch porcelain tile throughout. Reverse Osmosis in kitchen coal water filters in bathrooms. Never been pesticided by current owners.
What makes your home a Green or Healthy Home?
1) Ridge Vent allows for heat transfer out of attic this helps keep the house much cooler reduces energy cooling costs.
2) Energy Star rated Kitchen appliances.
3) Native landscaping that is easy maintained.
4) Irrigation system.
5) Paints are all no VOC.
6) 20 inch Porcelain tile throughout.
7) Custom made kitchen and bathroom cabinets using Poplar wood and finished with no VOC paint.
8) Reverse Osmosis in kitchen and coal filtration in showers.
9) UV light in AC intake to neutralize airborne allergens.
10) Current neighbors do not pesticide either.
On Vero Beach's exclusive barrier island steps away from the ocean and less than a mile from St. Edward's private school.
Vero Beach is the gem of Florida's Treasure Coast. Vero was recently selected as the second best market in the country for future real estate appreciation. Located in Indian River County, Vero Beach is a charming small town located between Palm Beach and Melbourne, Florida.
Indian River County recently passed a resolution to become a certified green municipality.
Indian River County. Less than a mile from St. Edwards Private School.
Privately located and set back along A1A between Little Harbor and River Ridge.
Home Type or Land
Single Family - Single Level
Location of Home or Land
Elevation of Home
|Agriculture in Area||No|
|Industry in Area||No|
|Air Pollution in Area||No|
|Cleaned with Green Products||Yes|
Forced Air - Electric
Conventional Forced Air - A/C
Part of Cooling System
|Whole House Filtration||
|Whole House Vacuum||No|
Energy & Water
Wood Framing: 2x4, 2x6, etc.
Gypsum Board - Sheet Rock
Asphalt Composition Shingle
Metal Single Glazed
Garage / Car Port
|Garage / Carport||Yes|
|Number of Cars||2|
|Garage Area||400 sqft|