Sedona, Arizona — Green Home For Sale
Beautiful radiant heated luxury green home with natural wood, stone and hand formed Iron finishes. Amazing must see views! This custom home is loaded with many extras and was constructed using the latest alternative high efficient green materials.
Listing ID: 20030
- Energy Efficient Home
- EnergyStar Home
- Green Home
- GreenBuilt Home
- Healthy Home
- Natural Home
|Asking Price (USD)||$3,300,000|
|Annual Property Tax||$8,900|
|Annual Utility Cost||$3,000|
|Home Area||4,560 sq ft|
|Total Property Area||18295 sq ft|
Beautiful radiant heated luxury green home with natural wood, stone and hand formed Iron finishes. This custom home is loaded with many extras and was constructed using the latest alternative high efficient green materials. Amazing red rock, mountain and valley views, backed to 1000’s of acres of national forest. Relax and enjoy the custom handcrafted luxury this home has to offer.
Architect designed and constructed from the highest quality & strength green materials such as #1 rated superior ICF construction with up to 13? thick concrete filled walls, Conklin commercial roofing, Icynene insulation, natural stone and wood radiant heated floors including the garage. Main subfloor contains over 5? of Stealth Fiber reinforced Concrete, upstairs floor contains a special high strength Gypcrete subfloor. This home is so efficient that it has earned an Energy Star rating of 5+ (highest rating). The large master bedroom has an attached bonus room which shares a glass enclosed fireplace with an Eiklor remote gas log sets. Kitchen is complemented with Viking Professional appliances, 2-1/2” chiseled granite counters and custom knotty alder cabinets. A custom designed mechanical room loaded with top of the line features and equipment. Additions such as the custom theater, steam room, Elan and HAI smart home system, #1 Rinnai tankless water heaters, newly upgraded very high efficient Heat Pumps (Trane and Fujitsu Halcyon) up to 22 Seer!, monitored sprinkler, smoke & security, zero VOC finishes, dual pane glazed windows w/ insulated green certified window coverings, Faux paint through out, Water Features and much more bring this home to the top of this list. Gently lived in by 1 person only & always maintained to like new condition.
What makes your home a Green or Healthy Home?
- Energy Efficient Certified 5+ (Highest Rating)
- Home was constructed from non-toxic high efficient Fox Blocks ICF's. These ICFs are also mold/mildew, termite and fire resistant.
- Roof uses Conklin's non toxic acrylic membrane system (no tar) and reflects 80% of the suns heat during the summer.
- Radiant high efficient In-Floor Heating, the main sub-Floor is over 5" thick for storing the solar heat gain during winter. The garage is also heated.
- Upstairs sub-floor includes 1-1/2" of special heat transfer Gyp-Crete, the radiant floor tubing has been cast into the Gyp-Crete for high efficient in-floor heating.
- All water heaters are high efficient Tankless systems for instant and endless hot water.
- All paints and sealers are rated at zero VOC's when cured
- Green certified insulated window Coverings
- Natural stone and solid wood floors, No carpeting in the home
- Solar light tubes in all walk-in closets and the kitchen.
- High efficient heat pumps up to 22 Seer. Heat pumps are used for cooling the home and also are used as backup for the in-floor heating system.
-Solar heated air and floors are recirculated during winter.
- Central air systems also filter the air with 4" thick activated carbon filters.
- Icynene Insulation, non-toxic superior insulating quality and no ridge vents required
- The water is filtered by a whole house Rhino water filter and is treated by a ultraviolet water system.
- Zero VOC Acrylic Stucco - non-toxic and maintenance free.
- Solid wood closet organizers no veneer used.
The neighborhood is quiet and relaxing, it is located up on a hill with one of the best views in the area it is a great place to enjoy a walk, run or bike ride and is backed to 1000's of acres of national forest. The neighborhood is located within the Sedona Golf Resort sub-division and is well above the actual Resort and Golf Course.
The home is located in the Village of Oak creek, Sedona which is about 10 miles south of the City of Sedona. It has 3 golf courses, tennis courts, schools, stores, market, park, professionals, practitioners, sheriff office and fire department besides the endless hiking, running and biking trails. Walmart and Homedepot are located in Cottonwood about 20 miles away.
There are Schools both private and public. I will add more information later.
Sedona is a resort town with lots of recreational options, classes, workshops, seminars, activities, restaurants, shopping and more.
Home Type or Land
Single Family - Two Story
Location of Home or Land
Elevation of Home
|Agriculture in Area||No|
|Industry in Area||No|
|Air Pollution in Area||No|
|Cleaned with Green Products||Yes|
Forced Air - Heat Pump
Hydronic Floor Heat (radiant)
Solar - Passive
Conventional Forced Air - A/C
Conventional Heat Pump
High Efficiency Heat Pump
Part of Cooling System
Part of Heating System
|Whole House Filtration||
|Whole House Vacuum||Yes|
Home Energy Ratings
|Home Energy Rating System (HERS)||40|
|Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)||
Type: Heat Pump System
Energy & Water
Gypsum Board - Sheet Rock
Wood - Solid
Metal Dual Glazed
Garage / Car Port
|Garage / Carport||Yes|
|Number of Cars||3|
|Garage Area||1005 sqft|